For a Christian - Luck and fate has already been taken
care.

If it is for Material needs : " God shall supply all
my needs according to His riches in Glory ". I am
already lucky cos I serve a billion times billionaire
God..

I am destined for eternal life with my Father in
Heaven cos I am the righteousness of Christ purchased
by His own son's body and blood. So thats my fate.

If I gain a ticket to heaven I heard I can drive a
Rolls Royce or even fly an F-16 jet:-) I should be
very very lucky there. Just got to make it !

Prayers
Sanju

--- Jennifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Hello Joynetters,