Hi Jennifer,

There is nothing called luck. It only exists for agnostic/atheist people.
Whatever happens to you is known to God before hand.

God has plans for every body and intervenes in human life. For pagan people,
they do not know how to account for the sudden
change/incidents/betterment in their life, and they term it as luck. For us,
it is God's intervention.
God may be giving us one more chance, so that we may listen to him or he is
really changing the course of our life so that
we can serve/witness him better.

Fate does not exist. Our God is a just God; he does not make fixed path for
people and make people suffer for that.
If something is set for a person(the so called "Fate"), irrespective of the
person's behavior/wishes/acts, then God can not judge him for his deeds. It
will be against his nature. God gives everyone chance to lead one's life
according to his plan; but he gives us freedom to choose our way. It is only
our deeds, that get us to the end, and we are judged for that. If one pleads
before God, he will surely change one's course of life.

Fate, to me, is a dangerous concept. God always gives us sufficient
warnings(through his words, parents, elders, prophets, priests, incidents in
our life, common sense etc.,) before any incident happens in our life. What
he requires from us is the willingness to change our life according to his
plan.
The concept of fate gives people a way to offer excuses for ignoring the
warnings/justifying their wrong doings
and to get some sympathy. The people who blame fate often tends to ignore
the lessons from their past and repeat the same mistakes.

Many people tells that if they get one more chance in life, then they would
not reach the same situation as they are in now/lead a better life. This
itself shows that they had sufficient warnings, and they have ignored them.

That is all there is to it.

Your friend in Christ,
Thomas

Hello Joynetters,

There was this one question that came to my mind which I would like to share
with u all and request your comments on the same.

Should a Christian believe in Luck, fate?? Does Luck, fate really at play in
human life??

Awaiting your replies.

Love & Prayers
Jennifer

The way of obedience is the way of blessing.

===

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.