Singapore

From: "Primeson James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [JOYnet] RE: Joynet Prayer Day: a suggestion
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:50:17 +0400

Dear Joynet friends

This is in connection with Kurian uncle's and Sanju's mails.

I would also like to state hereunder my opinion.

We selected a day and prayed on 20th of december '02. As sanju mentioned, why
we cannot continue with this prayer once in a month. I will also suggest that
"Once in month", and should be the same day, means last month it was 20, we
can fix a day on this month as suggested by kurian uncle i.e. 24th friday of
this month, OR last friday of each month. We can do the same prayer of 20th
december and continue with that. (praye is added to our homepage)

we would like to know eachone of your opinion / suggestion.

with prayer
primeson
dubai / uae