Hi All,
    All the suggestions about the prayer day are good.
It is good to keep the prayer going for a week.
Last Friday of the month is a very good suggestion.
Regarding the prayer itself:
We could pray the Rosary, Chaplet of Mercy, pray the prayer of Jesus in Jn:
17:20-26., pray in tongues and/or the prayer that was prepared last month.
As far as fasting goes, you do not have to increase the number of days, just add
this intention also for your fasting day. Also, we could fast other things, like our
addictions, TV etc.
How I wish if we had JoyNet intercession prayer every day! The problem is, can we
keep up the zeal without fading? That is the only problem. When things get routine,
people tend to loose the focus. Any way, I would rather support Meena than oppose.
Others please give your views and let us come to a consensus, that is according to
His dreams.
Regarding the intentions, my opinion is that we should select world situations as
well as problems people face in their lives as Meena has suggested. It is good to
add some finite and visible causes also once in while, so that we can see the
results materializing. That will strengthen our faith and help us to keep in focus.
Thank you,
Yours in Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
Kurian Nellikunnel, New Jersey, USA

P.S. Here is an extract of the message from His Excellency Most Rev. Dr. Isaac Mar
Cleemis regarding the prayer day:
"Thank you very much for your prompt response to invite all for the
prayer regarding the full communion of the divided Churches in
Malankara. I am so happy to say that I shall join you all in that prayer
in spirit. I really appreciate your concern for the Church. It was
really a nice meeting with our youth yesterday. Please give my greetings
and blessings to Molly, George and John. God bless you all.
Yours lovingly in Our lord, Bishop Isaac Mar Cleemis."