Dears in Christ,

Here by i am posting an urgent prayer request. My wife(mefolda yesudasan) has been admitted in the hospital(Trivandrum, Kerala, India) for the delivery unexpectedly today, today is regular checkup date, calculated date is Feb 5th. Doctor says that scan result shows delivery date is over, but head not in right position still now, so after one more day observation if she doesn't feel labourpain, Doctor would like have cesarian on 20th Jan MOnday. We don't like to have cesarian, so pray for to have normal delivery in the right time. Also Consulting doctor is not available from 21st to 26th. Wife is feeling afraid of present situation. So please pray.

with prayers
yesudasan oliver

Riyadh/Saudi Arabia.