Hi Dear  Bro' and sis' in jesus,

As i wrote in my last mail ,i was waiting for  a call from US Software and i
just got it now.
I am having a group discussion and interview tomm.The reporting time is 11
am tomm.
Please pray for me.Especailly during the Holy Mass tomm.(pls try to remember
me after you recieve jesus in blood and flesh, I know your prayer at that
time will so powerful.)
Please pray specailly to Holy spirit to guide me through out the process.
Please pray to Holy Mother to give me her protection.....

regards and prayers
pradeep george
thrissur.