I think you misunderstood me. Simply accessing the frameElement
property from a frame that isn't on the same domain as the parent
frame causes an exception to be thrown.

Previously the check was: !window.frameElement

Which was not enough - it completely breaks use of jQuery. There needs
to be a new check. Granted, the typeof one appears to be too extreme
but the previous one was broken, as well (and in a much worse way).

--John