Weird. I can't seem to reproduce it on a standalone page. It fires as
expected.

On our app, if I force-refresh the page IE6 waits for all images to
load the first time through and then calls my ready().
If I reload the page (without clearing cache) then it fires without
waiting for all the images to load.

Not sure what's going on yet.

-Bob