Hi John,
sorry for the delay in answering but I am currently on vacation until 13 of
July.

I have read the bug report and tryed something with IE8 (I only have access
to it now).

It seems IE8 does not let users change the "document.domain" property so not
too much to try in IE8.

I will do tests on IE6 and IE7 as soon as I am back in Verona.

Rich and Paul probably found another weird behavior of IE6/IE7. I will see
if these edge cases can be covered in some way.

The temporary solution (not using window.top) requires another way to detect
IFRAMES, I will think about it.

Thank you all for the heads-up,

Diego Perini