I think 'MVC as it states - Model, View, Controller - in JavaScript
terms, is over-engineering what doesn't need to be over-engineered.
jQuery in it's simplicity can evolve with a very complex application
quite nicely.

That being said, I have authored myself a plugin called jFrame in
order to help with code convention, organization as well as automated

-Trey