I'll admit that I wasn't aware this page existed. As for jQuery UI
documentation, it's had a bit of an overhaul over the last couple weeks.
It's now similar, but significantly different (read: incompatible) with the
jQuery docs standard. This is necessary for a number of reasons that I won't
go into on this thread. Anyway, it's being finalized over the next couple of
days and will be part of the 1.7 final release, and will be fully
documented, as jQuery's is.

- Richard