Moreover, application will automatically speedup ( mousemove is greedy for
old browsers and if it activates items, classes, etc etc ).

Example: you move the mouse quickly over an element which change status,
css, colors, etc, but you did not mean it cause you passed away.

My proposal will avoid that computation, faster interaction, otherwise
double computation and more often than each 15 milliseconds.

The only problem I could spot is the stopPropagation over other elements but
I guess if you are using one mousemove manager and for the document, you
won't need the stopPropagation.

Just try