On Nov 27, 11:25 am, John Resig <jere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very interesting - reading through the docs it looks like setting
> core.autocrlf to 'input' is pretty useful (it'll make sure that the
> line-endings are just LF for anyone that commits, which is what we
> want).

This is slightly different than what we had with SVN. I had set all
the source files in SVN to use the native line endings in checkouts
and LF in the repository. I'm not sure that distinction can exist with
git, but LF line endings on Windows can be annoying with dumb editors
(though we can probably ignore that).