Hi Julian,

re the deep copy bug you experienced. I presume you are referring to
$.extend(deep...) ?

FWIW I hit this when a document object is among the options passed
into a plugin that uses extend deep to merge the options with it's
defaults. For some reason it worked fine when I passed window.document
instead.

George