On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:23 AM, James Padolsey
<jamespadol...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I don't think we can attribute the idea to any one person though. As
> Matt mentioned, this topic comes up every few months, from various
> individuals.

I haven't followed all threads about this topic, but it seems we got
pretty in-depth with this one,
pushing you to wire something together.
I'm also confident if we got so much deeper this time, it's probably
due to older threads, too :-)

> Also, what's with the "you have to" attitude. Politeness isn't
> overrated, ya know...

While I agree there're better ways to phrase the same concept, I think his
"you have to" may come from imperfect knowledge of English - but I
might be wrong on this one.

Cheers,

--
Andrea Raimondi