I looked around the group for something similar but couldn't find any
issue that's similar. I'm using the Interface autocompleter, and it
works properly and all, for some reason, the hovering effect takes
place elsewhere on the page, and I can't figure out how to properly
place it on the results box.

So what happens, is that the results box shows up normally, but for
some reason, there are two other copies of the results in the upper
right hand and lower left hand corners of the screen. The actual
hovering even takes place in the upper right hand part of the screen.
I've put this on a flat page, and it works fine, but it might have
something to do with the fact that its on a relatively positioned
object... I'm not sure, and I couldn't hack the css in the
iautocomplete.js script to get it to work, because I'm really not sure
why I'm getting that effect.

I uploaded it to the web: http://www.misfacio.com/~viraj/test/index.php
There might be other errors because I was working on this locally and
some references don't point where they should...

Thanks in advance for any help!