Yeah the parseint was due to when its passed from a cookie. Thanks for the
comments, i was expecting someone to flame me for crap code hehehe.

Cheers

Stefan

p.s. How do i go about getting it added to plugins?

On 4/12/07, Joel Birch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/04/2007, at 7:10 PM, codemonkey wrote:
> Hi made a little plugin that handles resizing the font on a page.
> Only thing
> it relies on is that you have fonts set by em on your page. The plugin
> requires jquery and the cookies plugin.Feedback would be appreciated.

Hi Stefan,

I love it. This is something I have thought about a few times and I
would have done it very similar to how you have (had I of got around
to doing it). The code is very easy to read and seems darn near
perfect to my eye.

Maybe it would be good to have a way of setting the size back to the
default though. That way the developer could create the buttons for
'smaller, default, larger'. Like how in Firefox you can use 'Cmd +'
and 'Cmd -' (Mac) to increase and decrease the size, and then 'Cmd 0'
to return to default.

Just wondering why you needed the 'parseInt' function at all. When I
follow the code it never seems that a string is ever passed in that
needs parsing. Is it because when the value is returned from a cookie
it is a string that needs parsing?

I often set the body font to a keyword so I would have to change my
practices a bit to use this plugin I suppose, but that's no big deal.
I know its possible to get good consistency with ems also.

Thanks and great work. Definitely try and get around to adding this
to the plugins page if you haven't already.

Joel.