It doesn't appear to be that significant, considering every major
library is located in the same directory as jQuery:
http://svn.zope.org/z3c.javascript/trunk/src/z3c/javascript/

--John

On 4/18/07, Kenneth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am not sure if this qualifies for the list, and I was unable to find any
further details as to exactly how its implemented (short on time right now),
however this could be kind of a big deal:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/checkins/2007-January/006048.html