> I've found some issues in Opera 9:
>
> * Sometimes the calendar doesn't render instantly when browsing fast
> through the dates, which makes it close unintentionally. I've fixed it
> by setting a fixed hight and width on div#dp-popup in the CSS.

Yes - I was able to replicate this by clicking like a maniac. It doesn't seem
to effect FF or IE... I've added min-height and min-width to the CSS...

> * When the calendar _starts_ with an arrow disabled the hand cursor
> doesn't turn up again even though it's enabled.

I managed to replicate this and have fixed it. Well - worked around it. To be
honest it looked like a bug in Opera but it works if your rules are a bit more
specific. Grab the updated stylesheet from my site...

> I also have some questions: :)
>
> * Would it be trivial to not use the dimension plugin (ok, it's only
> 4.7 kb packed but anyway..)? I've done some CSS tests (think I might
> have showed it to you some time ago) which positions a DIV to e.g an
> input using CSS. I think Drupal uses a similar technique when
> positioning an autocomplete dropdown: http://perifer.se/test/datepickerCSS.htm

I don't think so. Considering that the date picker should work in any situation
in any page. I think a lot of work has gone into making the dimensions plugin
capable of doing exactly that would result in reinventing the wheel and
probably making it slightly less round! By the way, the way the calendar is
attached is different to how you show it in that demo, it is now attached to
the end of the body and positioned absolutely (to allow more flexibility in
positioning it in more situations).

> * Is email the preferred way or reporting bugs in plugins (in SVN) or
> should Trac (http://dev.jquery.com/newticket) be used instead?

Not sure in general but I would prefer email to the list while this plugin is
in beta. Once it is released then Trac would probably make sense. It looks like
the new plugins page will be somehow linked into the Trac system anyway which
will help with this...

> Excellent plugin! /Anders

Thanks!

Kelvin :)