Looks fantastic, Kelvin! I showed it to our lead engineer who has been
assessing date packages and he said he'd drop his current date package in a
heartbeat for this one IF someone had built a server-side version of it
(.NET). So, if anyone takes on that challenge let me know. I long for the
day when I don't have to deal with the rat's nest of code that the  Peter
Blum date control generates.