Thanks for the explanation Citrus. I'm strictly a front-end designer, so I
don't really understand the whole .NET paradigm, or why it needs to be a
server-side control. I've already introduced jQuery and several plugins into
the mix, and the .NET developers love it. I'll try and get a better
explanation from them.