On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:23:29 +0100, Daemach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very cool - I can finally replace xin :)  One thing I had to hack into
> that code was the ability to trigger an event on the input field
> programatically after selecting the date.  Can you provide a
> triggerEvent("keyup|focus|change") parameter that will trigger the
> specified event in the attached input element when the date picker
> changes its value?

There are a number of custom events fired when the date picker is used. The
following two might be interesting to you in this instance:

When a date is selected a dateSelected event is triggered on the relevant
element and when the datePicker is closed a dpClosed event is fired.

You can see these events being used in the "datePicker with custom listener",
"datePicker with multiple select" and "Start and end date pickers" demos.

Do these events do what you need?

Cheers,

Kelvin :)