Hi,

On Mon, April 30, 2007 12:25 pm, Sam Collett wrote:

> Several features in that picker that look like they would be handy in
> Kelvin's that aren't in yet are:
>
> Keyboard Navigation

I've been thinking about this... It's not a priority for me currently
because I'm not sure that it would be worth the extra filesize on the
plugin for the amount of people who would use it. It is on a TODO list as
something to possibly implement as an optional extension if/ when I have
time...

> Don't show the days in other months (you can use CSS to hide them, but
> they would still be clickable)

You can also use CSS to render them non-clickable. Just give them a style
of disabled in the custom cell renderer... I'll set up an example of this
before the actual release of the plugin...

> Disable certain days of the week (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)

Did you see the custom cell renderer demo?
http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/datePickerCustomCellRender.html

> Transparency (could probably be done with CSS)

Yeah - I think this should be done in the CSS.

Thanks for the feedback,

Kelvin :)