Hi,

I've added support for this into the date picker:
http://dev.jquery.com/changeset/1933#file2

As you can see, you can now pass a hoverClass to $().datePicker or $().renderCalendar which is added to each TD of the calendar as you hover over it. This defaults to dp-hover. You can also pass false if you don't want any class added to the TDs.

Hope that helps,

Kelvin :)

tlphipps wrote:
Another issue I've uncovered is related to the :hover effects.  In
your original date picker you were obviously using <a>s because the
hover effect worked correctly in IE.  However, hovering doesn't work
in v2 because of IE's quirkiness.

Anybody have any input on how to get the :hover effect back in IE with
v2?