Hi Jörn,
I'd like to use your plugin, and I was up to a point, but the problem I'm
having is three-fold. I'm sure it can be solved with your plugin, and I'd love
to know how;

1. This validation is for an admin system where the forms are automatically
built, and there's no way to specify which generated fields have the class
requirements, so I was addingthe calss {required:true} to all fields generated.

2. However, some fields are hidden/shown dependent on choices in dropdowns, so
I need to be able to filter out their requirement dependent on a choice the
user has made (and ideally reset the hidden value to "").

3. I'd like to be able to specify and control all the validation from the .js
file where all my other jQuery scripts are kept. None of the error messages
need to be customised over what is generated automatically.

Ideally I'd like an example to get me started - assuming a select dropdown
(#jobtype) with two options ('a', 'b') hiding/showing two relevant <div>s
(#div-a #div-b) with a text field in each, what do I need in order for the
input in #div-b to NOT be required when #div-a is shown, and #div-b is hidden?

I'm sure it's possible, but it's not documented as I need it on your site.

Thanks,

Luc Pestille
Web Designer