Hi Erik,

I know its easy to misinterpret emails at times. God knows that I've done it several times myself. In looking at Gordon's email, I really didn't see anything that would lead me to believe he was demanding our help. I think he's just in a pickle and is desperately seeking guidance from others that might be a bit more experienced than he currently is.

I'm glad you helped him out with the examples. Its those types of actions that make the jQuery community one of the best. I'd also ask that you be patient with your fellow jQuery developers so that we continue to foster a great learning and sharing environment. I know others will be in a bind one day and I want to ensure that they always feel comfortable coming here to ask for help and/or code.

Thanks,

Rey Bango
jQuery Project Team