I would think something like  $("#TB_window").fadeOut("slow").remove();
would work.  Let me try it on an installation I have and will get back to a
little later.

I'm a js logic clutz, I tried adding.
.fadeOut("slow");

to the place in the function where it called remove, that didn't work.
IT broke the TB trying that.
Here's the goNext function just if somebody can give me a quick code
sample:
---------------------
if (!(TB_NextHTML === "")) {
                                function goNext(){