Hi folks,

I'm in need of some help using jdMenu. I've got a nice menu up and
running using ver. 1.2.1, but it's static: meaning that I've hard
coded the un-ordered lists that make up the menu contents. What I need
now is a way for my app to build the menu on the fly depending on what
screen the user is currently viewing.

The app makes extensive use of ajax and so is only loaded one time at
the beginning. I've tried having an empty <ul> element that contains
the jdMenu class, like this:

<ul id="MainToolbar" class="jd_menu jd"></ul>

and then making an ajax call to the server which builds the rest of
the list elements and then does an empty().append(MenuLists); upon
returning, but that didn't work.

I've tried just building the what I need in JavaScript into some
variable that I then do an append() with, but that's not working
either.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Does anyone thing they can
help?

Thanks,
Chris