thanks fred, going to check it out.

cheers

Fred Janon wrote:
Javascript: the definitive guide, David Flanagan, O'Reilly. You can buy the book and also chapters in pdf online instantly for $3.99/chapter. Chapter 20 is about Ajax. A must have for the Javascript programmer (Crockford recommends it), one chapter on Ajax, what you need and want to know. http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jscript5/index.html Make sure you buy the Fifth Edition if you buy it, it's the latest one. Fred On 6/29/07, *Angelo Zanetti* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi all

    I've used JQuery for a project and it was fine. Now I want to buy
    a book
    just for AJAX not necessarily jQuery. What would you guys suggest?

    Thanks in advance.

    Angelo

Angelo Zanetti
Systems developer

*Telephone:* +27 (021) 552 9799
*Mobile:*       +27 (0) 72 441 3355
*Fax:*            +27 (0) 86 681 5885
*
Web:* http://www.zlogic.co.za
*E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>