Professional Ajax is also a very book, written by Nicholas C Zakas.

I haven't read this book, but have heard a lotta positive feedback from
people who have. I guess the book is in 2nd edition now.

I believe the author got an offer from both yahoo and google soon after the
first edition of this book was published.
He chose yahoo!.

-GTG