Hi Angelo,

Here are some options for Ajax-specific books:

"Head Rush Ajax" - Great intro book which does a good job of breaking down XHR. This was my first Ajax book and it really helped me understand how all of the Ajax plumbing works

"Ajax in Action" - Everyone raves about this book

"Bulletproof Ajax" - Geared more towards designers than programmers but still a good read, especially re: progressive enhancement.

Angelo Zanetti wrote:

Hi all

I've used JQuery for a project and it was fine. Now I want to buy a book just for AJAX not necessarily jQuery. What would you guys suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Angelo

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.