>With JQuery supposedly crossbrowser capable, I did not think the
>script I'm using would have any issues in Firefox.  Dumb thought,
>perhaps.  It doesn't seem to execute at all in Firefox.  It's the
>AutoCompleter located at
>http://www.pengoworks.com/workshop/jquery/autocomplete.htm.
>It's working well in IE7, but not in Firefox.  Are there any
>additional requirements to get JQuery working in Firefox?

Are you saying the examples on that page aren't working for you in Firefox?

Firefox is my primary development browser (and was when I made that page)
and the examples on that page work fine in both FF v1.5 and v2.0.

If those example pages aren't working, then I would suspect you have a
plug-in that's causing problems. If the examples on that page are working,
then there's another problem with your code.

-Dan