Eric and Sean, thanks for the response. :)

As it turns out I was using tablesorter as a secondary
example (and to be honest, I don't recall how many
rows caused the error; I stopped using it and added
manual pages instead).

My primary concern right now is the star rating
plugin, but I know I've encountered this sort of thing
before with my own personally written scripts as well.
It seems that with repetition (or binding, or
anything) over a large number of items, IE tends to
pop up the "your page is loading slowly" box and I
pretty much figure I am done for with that idea. Fine
with my own scripts, but with a plugin, this is
concerning as I'd really like to use it.

thanks,
-kim

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/bc8ad59bce66b658

> > Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email
> wherever you're

surfing.http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php

that gives answers, not web links.