beautiful! thanks for the tips!

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jul 13, 2007, at 3:22 PM, Jörn Zaefferer wrote:

Karl Swedberg wrote:
For hoverIntent integration: You could pass through defaults.hoverIntent when calling it. That'd force you to seperate the call to hover and hoverIntent, but may be worth it.

I thought that's what I was doing, but I'm probably misunderstanding what you're saying. If you don't mind elaborating on this one, I'd love to hear it.