Very Nice!

This has given me a great idea for my interface in my application - I
was looking for inspiration.

Can't wait to give it a go.

On 7/16/07, Alexander Graef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since the introduction of the blade interface on XBOX360, I have been
looking for a simple way to accomplish this with javascript and css.

Last week I decided to give it a try myself.

As I am working actively with jQuery since its introduction, it was my
library of choice. Using jQuery and some plugin magic, I succeeded.

This is still a project in progress, but thought I share it and give
something back to the great jQuery community :)

I will be writing up a more detailed tutorial soon and add more
functionality. I also have some other nice widgets I will be sharing in the
future ;)

http://dev.portalzine.de/index?/Horizontal_Accordion--print

Cheers

Alexander

-----------------------------

portalZINE(R)- innovation uncovered

http://www.portalzine.de

dev.portalZINE(R) - all about development

http://dev.portalzine.de

pro.portalZINE(R) - customized experience

http://pro.portalzine.de

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private