From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alexander Graef
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 2:47 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] ANNOUNCE: Horizontal Accordion

Since the introduction of the blade interface on XBOX360, I have been
looking for a simple way to accomplish this with javascript and css.

Last week I decided to give it a try myself.

As I am working actively with jQuery since its introduction, it was my
library of choice. Using jQuery and some plugin magic, I succeeded.

This is still a project in progress, but thought I share it and give
something back to the great jQuery community :)

I will be writing up a more detailed tutorial soon and add more
functionality. I also have some other nice widgets I will be sharing in the
future ;)

http://dev.portalzine.de/index?/Horizontal_Accordion--print

Cheers

Alexander

portalZINE(R)- innovation uncovered

 <http://www.portalzine.de> http://www.portalzine.de

dev.portalZINE(R) - all about development

 <http://dev.portalzine.de> http://dev.portalzine.de

pro.portalZINE(R) - customized experience

http://pro.portalzine.de