Nice.
On FF, I noticed that the hover-image made the whole thing disappear if you
moused over too soon.
Consider using a sprite image (both on and off in the same image and move
the background-position, rather than 2 images).
Also, I'm a huge fan of the easing plugin.  Using one of the easing methods,
your panels should slide with a more realistic motion.

But overall, nice work!

Glen