Hi Folks,

Today I am happy to release my second plugin for jQuery - the jQuery
Accessibility Plugin.

Code: http://code.google.com/p/ability/
Demo: http://webrocket.ulmb.com/ability/

This plugin takes a div that you pass in, and adds the additional HTML
required for the buttons:

$('#mydiv').ability();

This plugin provides text resizing, allowing you to pass in as many
classes as you would like to attach to the accessibility plugin.  Same
with the theme switching.  And there is a reset button too.  I have
also provided 2 basic CSS files to use.

The only requirement is the Cookie plugin from the jQuery plugin
repository, as this saves the text size and theme over the users
session.

As usual, feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ x ] blogable [ ] ask first [ ] private