From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James
Sent: samedi 21 juillet 2007 11:05
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: DNN and jQuery Conflict

Hmm, I left off a small portion that might help figure this one out.

When I place the remote script include text ("<script src="some/where/
else/jquery.js"></script>") in the "Page Header Tags", I can use basic
jQuery across the modules. However, the problem comes when I try and add
more than one jQuery script (plugins, etc.). Like I said, I have no problem
when I put the jQuery and the plugin script in the same module, but once I
try and make them "cross-module" by putting them in the header or just
putting the extra remote script call in the desired module, I get the
"Operation Aborted" failure.

Sorry for forgetting to include this in the original message. It has been a
long night at the office.

Thanks, again!

James McCabe
james [dot] mccabe [at] lostwhispers [dot] com

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.476 / Base de données virus: 269.10.11/909 - Date: 20/07/2007
16:39