Hi,

Thanks for the tip...the one other question I have related to this
that I need to move these rows in a table that has no id.  The table
does have "form" elements that have id's and I could do something like
this in JS

document.getElementById("formelement").parentNode.parentNode.parentNode
- this gets a ref to the table

Likewise

document.getElementsByTagName("table") and then navigate to the
particular table element I am interested in.

Question now becomes...how do I do either one of those javascript
functions I am familiar with...with jquery/