From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tobias Parent
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:41 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Check this, if you've got the time

Hey, all -

 Just finished my first jQuery/AIR app, and it works... mostly. I haven't
figured how to make my title draggable yet, and it's not the most impressive
game, but it's working. If you'd like to offer feedback, it's up as an HTML
file at: http://tobias.parentleafarm.com/rebound.html
or as an AIR file (unverified) at
http://tobias.parentleafarm.com/rebound.air

 Todo on it: make the window draggable by the title bar, make a more
playable (game-worthy) interface, and start building a jQuery-based game
engine!!

 Thanks!
 -Toby