The thing I don't like about jQuery's docs are that there are lots of things
left out. I suppose it's assumptions made, but common, important things aren't
mentioned.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dragan
Krstic
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:18 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Do you think jQuery's documentation is enought?

2007/8/2, Alexandre Plennevaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Have you actually tried to read mootools documentation? It's very technical
IMHO.

Yes, I did, but it cannot provide kick start as jQuery documentation. I have
feeling mootool docs is oriented only to experienced users.

Jquery documentation 's layout may not be the sexiest, but it performs quite
well in terms on how it is structured, written and how helpful and concise.
Yes, in terms of docs too, less is sometimes more.

I do wish it was more like php 's online docs, with (moderated) users
feedback, tip and tricks for each function.

Me too. Even offline version is sufficient for great range of tasks.

Cheers,

alex