On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:55:20 -0000, Sam Collett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is a plugin called nextUntil that you may be able to use. An
> example is available at
> http://dev.jquery.com/~john/jquery/test/nextuntil.html

I hadn't seen that before. It's close, but not quite what I'm looking for, as I
need to be able to specify a list of next elements: nextUnitl (h1,h2,h3...). I
think amending the function to do that would be considerable work.

What I'd really like is a way to insert dom elements without automatic closure
taking place. I checked out jQ and didn't see a flag in the code; although to
be honest I'm not sure I fully understood what's going on in there ;)

 ~ ~ Dave