We, actually, just started work on a jQuery FAQ that follows this
format exactly:
http://docs.jquery.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions

Some include live demos, most have code. It's not perfect, but I have
a text file with a list of things that should probably be tackled in
it. Sitting in the IRC channel all day is a great way to pick up on
these questions.

--John