I also would like to know how to do this if it's even possible!

I have this on my CSS file:
div#cpblock-links a:link,
div#cpblock-links a:visited,
div#cpblock-links a:active {
        color: #ffffff;
        text-decoration: none;
}

div#cpblock-links a:hover {
        color: #535f68;
        text-decoration: none;
}

And I need to get both that colors so I can use the colorGradient
plugin. I didn't want to define the colors anywhere else (and twice)
than the style sheet.