Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to submit a form async, as it seems that
it's done synchronous and I cannot find any options regarding this.

I am trying to upload a file using jQuery. I first tried jQuery.ajax, but
this did not upload the file. So I tried jQuery().ajaxSubmit() from the
official form plugin and it seems to work for the file, but it opens an
empty window/tab to send the request. Any idea how to solve this?

Don't think there's something I could paste, as it's really only a oneliner
jQuery("form#upload").ajaxSubmit(); as of now. Don't have to set special
options except for async transfer.

Greetings

Arne