Hello

I havent published it yet, (now im lack of my internet services thanks to my
isp great job :P), but i can show you the code that causes the problems

In my main page, index.php i include jquery and jquery form plugin and i
have this script
<script language="javascript">
  $(document).ready(function (){
   $("#frminscripcion").hide();
   $("#linkinscripcion").click(function () {
        $("#frminscripcion").fadeIn("slow").load("php/inscripcioncopa.php");
</script>

This calls and loads correctly (with css) the file
"php/inscripcioncopa.php", but this part of the code, which is in
"php/inscripcioncopa.php" works for FF but not for IE, in IE it isnt
executed at all:

//Jquery
$(document).ready(function() {
   $("#lkcerrar").click(function () {
                $("#frminscripcion").fadeOut("slow")
   });
    // bind form using ajaxForm
    $('#forminscripcion').ajaxForm({
        // target identifies the element(s) to update with the server
response
        target: '#ctlerror',
                 beforeSubmit: validar,
        // success identifies the function to invoke when the server
response
        // has been received; here we apply a fade-in effect to the new
content
        success: function() {
            $('#ctlerror').removeClass("rojo");
            $('#ctlerror').fadeIn(1500);

I Focus in these couple of lines of simple jquery code:

   $("#lkcerrar").click(function () {
                $("#frminscripcion").fadeOut("slow")
   });

Maybe i am missing something related to call jquery in a "subpage"
previously loaded, but i cand find out what im doing wrong as i have all
this code working with FF.

Note: I only add jquery and the form plugin in index.php, somehow it keeps
it when doing the load

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you!