Great job Jörn!  I see you got my "wizard" implementation in there...your code
is of course super slick compared to mine!  Love the new animations.

-- Josh

----- Original Message -----
  From: Jörn Zaefferer
  To: jQuery Discussion.
  Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:03 PM
  Subject: [jQuery] Release: Accordion 1.5

  I'm happy to present you a new release of my Accordion menu plugin for
jQuery. Thanks to some essential help from John Resig on animations, this may
be the first release that is actually worth its code. And its the last release
as a standalone plugin (stay tuned). If you are already using the plugin: An
update is highly recommended. Otherwise, why don't you give it a try?

  Plugin Page and Documentation:
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-accordion/
  Demo: http://jquery.bassistance.de/accordion/

  Notable changes from the last release:

    a.. Option "navigation" offers simplest state-saving ever, by activating
elements based on the current location
    b.. Option "autoheight" eases the accordion setup by calculating the
largest chunk and setting that as the height for all other chunks
    c.. Option "animated" eases animation setup and provides smooth and
flawless animations. Using the easing plugin you can replace the default slide
animation with "bounceslide" and "easeslide". Additional animations can be
added as plugins to jQuery.Accordion.Animations
  Have fun!

  Jörn Zaefferer