Jörn, happy to have this, thx!

Question: is it possible to set the height of individual accordion panels? Perhaps that goes against the grain of an accordion's bottom edge staying in place, but in my use case it would be ok if the bottom moved up and down as the user moved through the panels. I have some panels with a bunch of content, which would have scrollbars appear (fine), but some of the panels have very little content and in this case I'd like to prevent a big gob of whitespace at the bottom of them, by tweaking the height for that panel a bit.

Thanks,
Jack

Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
I'm happy to present you a new release of my Accordion menu plugin for jQuery. Thanks to some essential help from John Resig on animations, this may be the first release that is actually worth its code. And its the last release as a standalone plugin (stay tuned). If you are already using the plugin: An update is highly recommended. Otherwise, why don't you give it a try?

Plugin Page and Documentation: http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-accordion/
Demo: http://jquery.bassistance.de/accordion/

Notable changes from the last release:

    * Option "navigation" offers simplest state-saving ever, by
      activating elements based on the current location
    * Option "autoheight" eases the accordion setup by calculating the
      largest chunk and setting that as the height for all other chunks
    * Option "animated" eases animation setup and provides smooth and
      flawless animations. Using the easing plugin you can replace the
      default slide animation with "bounceslide" and "easeslide".
      Additional animations can be added as plugins to
      jQuery.Accordion.Animations

Have fun!

Jörn Zaefferer