Jack Killpatrick schrieb:
Jörn, happy to have this, thx!

Question: is it possible to set the height of individual accordion panels? Perhaps that goes against the grain of an accordion's bottom edge staying in place, but in my use case it would be ok if the bottom moved up and down as the user moved through the panels. I have some panels with a bunch of content, which would have scrollbars appear (fine), but some of the panels have very little content and in this case I'd like to prevent a big gob of whitespace at the bottom of them, by tweaking the height for that panel a bit.
Thanks for bringing this up. I need a bit more math to support that together with the new animation system.

-- Jörn